WO Auto-Assignment by Specialty
Work order assignment can be automated based on specialty for productivity. A specialty is a skill code to do a work order such as electrical, mechanical, cleaning, etc.
1. Find the Menu
Use the menu tree to search all menu related to specialty below:
- Menu: Work Order | Codes | Specialty - to define codes for specialty.
- Menu: Organization | ACL Profiles | Notification by Specialty - to define auto-assignment and notification by user/team/specialty.
2. Set up Auto-Assignment
Define auto-assignment from the menu of "Notification by Specialty".
- Click the button "Add User" of the notification list to add a user by specialty and site.
- Edit the user row to set "Assign to WO" to Checked.
- If "Assign to WO" is not checked, the auto-assignment will not be activated for this user.
- Click the button "Add Team" button to configure a team for auto-assignment.
- That is all for the setup. Calem will do the auto-assignment when 1) a WO is created with a specialty code; or 2) the specialty code of a WO is modified.