PM Calendar report shows current work orders and projected PM work orders based on date range selected. The calendar report uses the following methods to estimate PM work orders:
- Time-based repeat schedules (such as every 3 months).
- Meter-based repeat schedules (such as every 3000 miles in the odometer readings).
Calem uses meter reading estimate based on the past three months to derive average meter readings per month:
- The average readings are updated on a daily basis by the work order generation process. If there are no historical readings meter-based PMs are not included in the PM Calendar report.
The following is a screenshot of PM Calendar report for January 2017.
- The calendar uses colors to indicate start and end of a PM with a text of Asset or location, and its PM Plan.
- The end date is the "Due Date" of the PM. The start date is calculated by Calem.
- If a PM has "To released status" and "Days to change" configured, the PM work order will be changed to "Released" status X days prior to the "Due Date". The start time is "Due Date" minus X days.
- If a PM's PM Plan has a duration, or a labor requirement, the start time is adjusted by the hours.
- For instance, Cells H4 and I4 shows Asset S-100-200-03 and PM Plan 0911-METER-300 will be performed from 1/1/23 (staring green color) to 1/2/23 with the PM due on 1/2/23. Cell H15 shows that location B02.HQ and PM Plan FN-01-3-MO-INSP will be performed on 1/1/23 with the PM due on 1/1/23.
A monthly summary is available in the second tab of the excel report. It shows a PM Plan, its asset or location, and the number of occurrence by month.