Attachment Requirements in PM and Work Orders
Attachment requirements are available in the coming release of Calem R2023c. This feature allows maintenance planners to mandate photos or files be attached to steps or safety in work orders. For instance, a PM step of mowing the lawn of an asset site may require photos after completion. An "Attachment Reqd" checkbox is available for this purpose - see the screenshot below.
- The feature is not enabled out of the box so existing customers are not affected.
- Customers requiring this feature should contact Calem Support Team to enable this feature.
- If the feature is enabled both Calem Mobile and Web will show additional widgets in in the screen to support the feature.
- The "Upload" menu at the step and safety form in Calem Mobile is shown when the feature is enabled. It can be used to upload photos (videos and files).
- The attachment list is shown in a step screen in Calem Web for one to add attachment when the feature is enabled.
- See Admin Guide for more information.