Cross-Site Receiving in Purchase Orders
In the coming release of R2023e a PO line can be received to sites other than its PO or REQ site. For instance, a REQ is created for a site, turned into a PO, and received to another site.
- One can define the sites to receive a PO line by the following options
- None – default. No cross-receiving.
- All – to all sites accessible to the login user.
- Selective – to selective sites.
- These options are configured per site from menu: Organization | EAM Company | Site Tab, select a site to open.
- Selective sites can be reported at: Organization | Report | Cross-Receiving Site
Additionally, one can receive all PO lines in one go. A site accessible to the login user can be selected to receive the PO. See resources below for more info.