Maintenance resources are managed as users and teams in Calem. A resource can perform the following functions:
- Performing work orders
- Accepting work orders
- Getting notifications for work orders and other events.
- Create teams. Menu path: Organization | ACL Profiles | Teams
- Add team members
- Assign teams to your plant site (Org | ACL Profiles | Site Assignments)
- Assign teams as work order accepters (Org | ACL Profiles | Work Accepters)
- Assign teams to a monitor role (Org | ACL Profiles | Monitor User)
- Assign teams to notification by work order specialties (Org | ACL Profiles | Notification by Specialty)
Work Order Accepter by Category
You can set up accepters by work order categories. For instance, corrective work orders have to be accepted by operational supervisors; PM work orders have to be accepted by maintenance managers.
- Set up work order category set at Admin module: Admin | Data Design | WO Category Set.
- Edit a work order accepter team, or an accepter user (Org | ACL Profiles | Work Accepters). Set a category set to qualify work orders can be accepted.