All plans come with support by email, web and phone. Click the red YouTube icon to see a video for each plan.
Test drive Calem Enterpise now.
Get a to explore Calem Enterpise for your organization. 30-day trial with support
- Calem Enterprise
- 20+ GB SSD
- Work Order, Asset, Service Request, Inventory, Change Management
- Role-based Security
- Calem Designers for Mobile and Web Customization
- Calem Ajax for Web
- Calem Mobile for iOS and Android
- Calem Offline for Android
- Calem Enterprise Performance
- Up to 100 TB
- 20+ Users
- All of Calem Enterprise
- Database Clusters by Amazon RDS/Others for total scalability and reliability
- Application services scalable by Amazon EC2/Others
- Designated support contacts
- Development services for custom triggers, reports and dashboards
- Priority custom development with fast time to market
Calem Enterprise Pricing
Fixed and Floating License SeatsCustomers can purchase a combination of fixed and floating licenses based on business needs.
- Fixed seats are assigned to individual users. People who use Calem Enterprise frequently are best served by fixed seats.
- Floating seats are taken on a first-come, first-served basis. They are cost-effective for people who use Calem Enterprise occasionally or in different times such as different shifts.
Enterprise Subscription Prices
|User Seats||Cloud Service||On-Site Deployment|
|Each Fixed License Seat||$45 user/month
|Each Floating License Seat||$75 user/month
Performance Subscription Prices
- Performance subscription is cloud only.
- A minimum of 20 user seats is required to start a performance subscription.
|User Seats||Cloud Service|
|Each Fixed License Seat||$65 user/month
|Each Floating License Seat||$115 user/month
Deployment OptionsCustomers can choose the best deployment option based on business requirements. Calem Enterprise can be deployed in the clouds as a service (SaaS) managed by CalemEAM or partners. It can also be deployed on-site at customers' facilities. Customers can switch between the deployment options at any time.
- A minimum order of 5 user seats is required for on-site deployment