Top Assets by Maintenance Time Spent
A new asset KPI has been added to the Asset tab of the dashboard in the coming release of Calem R2022. The new KPI shows the top assets by work order hours. It allows one to get insights of assets that consumed the most maintenance effort.
- The "List" menu allows one to switch to a list view and drill down to work orders for an asset.
- The "Dates" menu allows one to define a date range (including date and time range) for analsysis.
- The "Categories" allows one to focus on categories of work orders such as PMs, or responsive (corrective) work orders.
The list view of the KPK allows one to drill down to work orders for selected time period and of certain categories.
The Asset Tab of the dashboard has been re-organized to show the following KPIs:
- Top Asset by WO Labor (discussed here)
- WO Labor by PM
- WO Labor by Corrective
- Asset Mean Time between Failure (MTBF)
- Asset Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Asset Mean Time to Intervene (MTTI)