Purchase process automation includes the following steps:
- A. Use Min/Max to control inventory stock levels.
- B. Create requisitions when inventory stock falls below the minimum stock quantities.
- C. Route requisitions to supervisors for approval
- D. Create a PO when a requisition is approved
- E. Email a PO print in PDF format to vendor when a PO is approved
Steps D) and E) are not enabled out of the box. Customers can have the two steps enabled based on their business needs. See Calem Enterprise User Guide and Admin Guide for more information.
The screenshot shows the "Approve" menu in PO screen. Step E) will be performed when a PO is approved when PO automation is turned on.