Work Order Step Enforcement by Status
Work order steps can be enforced by statuses. For instance, step 10 to 20 must be completed before a work order can be set to "In Process" status. The enforcement can be configured for PM and corrective work orders and by sites. Here are the steps to set up:
- Build out step enforcement by statuses.
- Menu path: Admin module | Data design | WO Status/Step
- Set status/step configuration at EAM company or site.
- Menu path: Org module | EAM company
- The site configuration will be applied
- Otherwise, service site's configuration is used if found
- Otherwise, EAM company's configuration is used
- This feature is also available in Calem Offline for Android.
Here is the screenshot of a status/step configuration: