Work order acceptance is a step in Calem Enterprise for customers to accept a completed work order. There are two ways to accept a work order:
- The work order accepter logs into Calem via Ajax web client and accept a completed work order.
- A technician completed a work order at a customer site, and get a signature from customer to accept the work order.
- The signature function is available in Calem Touch once Calem Enterprise R11 is released. The beauty is that customers do not need to upgrade iOS/Android apps to use this feature. This is due to the advanced design of Calem Touch.
Work Order Accepters
Work order accepters are defined in site screens for service sites or customer sites. The menu paths are:
- For EAM site: Org module | EAM company | Site Tab, open a site screen | Monitor tab
- For customer site: Org module | Open | Customer list | open a customer, Site tab, open a site | Monitor tab
Work Order Acceptance Terms
Work order acceptance terms showing below the signature block can be configured in site screen's "WO Term" field.
- Calem will look in the customer site of the work order first for the "WO Term" value.
- If not found, Calem will look in the service site of the work order for the "WO Term" value.
- If not found, Calem will use the seeded system configuration as the value.